Who can benefit
At BeeWellness we can help those of you with ongoing chronic conditions and also those who are seeking to optimise your energy levels, immune status or aging in health and wellness.Our expertise is the treatment of the following conditions:
- Musculo-skeletal or visceral pain such as sciatica, back pain, joint pain, arthritis, rheumatic pain, sports injuries, “frozen” shoulder, whiplash, dental pain (temporal mandibular joint dysfunction), headaches and migraines, IBS
- Women´s health: hormonal imbalances such as thyroid dysfunction (hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism), PCOS (polycystic ovaries), PMS (menstrual syndrome)
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, stress, anxiety, insomnia, low energy, poor concentration, low mood
- Digestive health and immune support such as IBS, “leaky gut” syndrome, dysbiosis, gluten sensitivity, food allergies, frequent colds and flus
- Support of chronic conditions such as cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular issues (pain and side effects of medication)
- Weight management
Our therapeutic interventions are not a replacement for medical treatment. We believe in integrative health care thus, as a result of your consultation, we may advise you to visit your GP to discuss any condition or issues that may need further investigation. We will always discuss this with you where necessary. If you are taking medication, please do not stop or change the dose without first consulting your GP.
If you have a diagnosed medical condition but would like to optimise your overall health by introducing healthy nutrition or visiting any of our complementary and alternative (CAM) practitioners, we strongly suggest you inform your GP or/and Consultant about the fact that you’re planning to work with us.